Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 27, 2012

My Decorating Style

So apparently no one can figure out my decorating style, not even me. I just took a couple of tests online that were supposed to reveal to me the name of my decorating style. So far the results are ....
  • French Country
    • Which I really don't care for
  • Traditional
    • I can see this
  • Modern Contemporary
    • Well, I suppose, but just a little. I wouldn't say I would want it to be my main theme.
So I guess I will just have to keep looking. Maybe it would be better to find inspirational pictures... but that is what I was looking for and having trouble finding when I started taking these quizzes. I was trying to find a way to narrow down my search results. Well, I guess it's just back to the old drawing board for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics