Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 17, 2008

Cheetos for Breakfast

In an effort to shed a few pounds I have decided to stop buying groceries. After all, without food, how can I get fat? My pantry has some simple items; tuna fish, tomato soup, sliced olives, and the like. I figure that if I am hungry enough, I will eat some of that stuff before I starve.

As my food supplies dwindle, I find myself increasingly desperate for sustenance. I search amongst the shelves like a lazy, hungry animal. Tomato soup? Too many steps to prepare. Tuns fish? I only have mayo, and who makes tuna salad without celery? Really, c'mon. Sliced Olives? The can opener is too far away.

Suddenly, the lethargic hunter spies something. A dash of color. A bright orange bag hidden in the back. Cheetos! So far my diet is off to a great start, I just wish I knew what was for lunch.




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics