Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 2, 2008

Headache

My head is killing me. It feels like my spine is made of a metal rod that is shooting straight up my neck and into my brain. I hurt behind my eyes and ears, my jaw even hurts. I wish I could just sleep it off, but my day isn't over yet. Caleb will stay awake for about another 2 hours, or maybe longer since he took a very long afternoon nap. As long as he's awake, I'm awake.

This headache is so bad, that its making me nauseous. Everytime I turn my head in any direction it feels like my brain slams into the side of my skull. I don't know where this headache came from. I woke up feeling fine, just a little more tired than usual. I took a short 10 minute afternoon nap. Other than that, my day has been completely normal. Nothing out of the ordinary that I can point to at all.

I know this isn't the most interesting blog, but I hadn't updated in a while. So there you have it, a day with a headache in the life of me.




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics