Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 11, 2012

Carrying the Grocery Bags

CARRYING THE GROCERY SACKS

Contributed by Milford Woods

I have definitely recently realized that I am a multi-tasking mom. It occurred to me the other day when I came home from the grocery store. After I put all of the groceries on the counter and started to put them up, it occurred to me that I carried twelve grocery sacksat once in addition to also carrying a big bag of dog food in the house too. I had unlocked two door locks with my keys and walked in the house and turned off the adt HUME alarm system before I even sat a bag down. I didn’t even use anything to help me carry the bags. I have just gotten so good at piling them up on my arm like bracelets, I can do anything with twelve grocery sacks on my arms. I remember always seeing my mom doing that and thinking, “wow, that has got to hurt!”. Well now I know, it doesn’t really hurt after the first few times. It is just something that you have to do and that comes along with being a mom!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics