Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 6, 2012

My Paper Clip Dispenser Runneth Over

This is very easily the messiest part of my desk on any given day. I try to keep things as neat and organized as I can. I clean my desk every night before I leave so that it is fresh for me in the morning. I try to make sure my inbox and billing box are both empty at the end of the day. No matter how hard I work at keeping things neat and under control, the one thing that I cannot tame is this paper clip dispener.

I use way too many paper clips a day. The thing about paper clips is that they are so obviously meant to be temporary - otherwise you'd just staple and be done with it. Since the paper clip is a temporary solution for binding a stack of paper, that means that when that stack of paper eventually gets stapled, the paper clips end up right back in the dispenser. Whenever my paper clips start to look neat and thinned out, I always dread the end of the day when I will eventually have to return all of them back to their cluttered little home. I'm going to have to learn to embrace the chaos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics