Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

September 12, 2008

Blog Hog

just a housebear





have been doing a lot of thinking about the memory verse that I decided on in last week's post. I had briefly touched on that verse when I was studying the book of Ephesians about a year and a half ago.

I was cleaning out our disastrous hall closet when I stumbled upon my notes. I had a bunch of jumbled up thoughts in my head about the verse, but none of them were anything that I could form into something coherent. After finding the notes, I sat down and focused more on studying the verse and not just memorizing it. I wanted to be able to meditate on it and understand what it really means.

What was the result?

A blog, of course. I put the blog on A Declaration of War because I thought it fit there the best. There is a link on my side bar to the homepage, but you can also click here to go straight to the post. It's a little bittersweet for me. I love contributing to Shawn's blog, but I don't love being the only one who does. I just hate to see such a good idea go to waste.



Love,




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics