Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

October 16, 2008

Blessing upon Blessing


have been doing some thinking this morning about how much the Lord has blessed me. I have sunch a wonderful husband. He is a godly man, a provider, a spiritual leader, and a great father to our son.

Our son, Caleb, is such a good boy. God says He will never give us more than we can handle, and the Good Lord must know I am weak, because Caleb is the easiest baby I have ever heard of. He was so spot on with everything developmentally that I used to tell his doctor that I thought he was a "training baby." I really felt like the Lord was making it easier on me by giving me training wheels or something. He was on a schedule early on and was sleeping 12 hours all night by about 8 1/2 weeks, and I still felt like I was at my wit's end when that time came around.

Now I have a beautiful, healthy baby boy, who is getting too big too fast. Caleb is almost a toddler now. He will be 11 months old in 2 weeks, and with his first birthday creeping up I can't help but think about how fast time is flying by. He has learned so much, and is so healthy and strong. I can truly look at him and know that I had nothing to do with it. The Lord blessed me with everything Caleb is, he is just one big ball of blessings.


Love,


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics