Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 3, 2009

Bad Boy

My dog attacked a kid! He ran over a teeny little girl who couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 years old. He crashed into her, knocking her over and then stood over her snarling.

When I yelled his name he got off and I threw a leash over his head. The little girl was fine, she was only upset from falling on the gravel pathway. Her family had a pitbull also and they were very understanding and blamed it on her running and carrying a toy. I didn't let them pass the blame on her, I knew my dog had been bad and thanked them for their forgiveness.

We left the dog park and went straight to the dog trainer where I explained the situation. They handle behavior issues privately. It starts with a $50 consultation and then it's $80 a session after that. I don't know how I am going to afford that, but it has to be done. It HAS to be done, somehow.

When Shawn starts working, that will have to be the first new bill that we make after we pay the old ones off. Bane has gone too long being afraid of kids for no apparant reason. Some kids he doesn't mind and others he knocks over very roughly.

Thank God Almighty that Bane is good with Caleb. He actually loves Caleb more than anything in the world. I'm so glad for that.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics