Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

May 23, 2009

Tweet!






an you believe that I am STILL without a computer? How am I living? My XBOX 360 got the red ring of death and our camera broke as well! If those evil internet ghosts from Pulse attacked I wouldn't be in any danger at all! In an effort to offset the trauma of losing so many devices at once, I put unlimited everything on my cell phone.


I just added my phone to this blog, so I will be able to mobile blog very easily, although I don't know what I will do without spell check! I might have to *gasp* learn! My phone doesn't have the best browser capabilities, but I have been able to get my tweet on. I have been twittering all over the place; from my house, in bed, at the zoo, in the car. You can follow me at www.twitter.com/CrystalBoyes or you can drop me a line and I will follow you... I make a great internet stalker; I know how to keep my distance.

I took Caleb to the zoo with his Uncle Mikey today and we had a great time.  Tomorrow we are going to the Rose Festival.  I have had probably 5 people ask me what I am doing Monday, but I don't have any plans, and I haven't made any either.  (in my head, I just pronounced that EYE-ther - I go back and forth.)

With my new ultra uber dependence on my cell phone, hopefully you will see more blogging from me.  Also, I hope to begin some video blogs with my brah.  Don't hold your breath for that 'cause it's gonna be a while.  

Ooh and I wanted to add:  Now that Big Fat Loser is over we need a new show to watch.  I think I'm going to switch the night to Monday and we can watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.  Yes, it is the ultimate in pointless celebreality, but it's inconsequential and that's the best type of show for family TV night.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics