Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

May 27, 2009

Honorable


ey there Internet.

Looks like it's just you and me for a while. Shawn went to visit a friend for a couple of hours and I asked him to drop me off at my parents' house. As I mentioned earlier, my parents are on an Alaskan cruise with some of my mom's side of the family. My brother and sister both live here though, so I thought it would be nice to hang out and let Caleb run around in the backyard for a while. Both of those ideas were quickly foiled.

When I got here, my brother Michael and his fiance, Jena were here hanging out and watching TV, but they left after just a few minutes. They invited Caleb and I to tag a long as they were running their errands, but I thought that Caleb would rather play in the backyard. Not long after they left, I found Caleb demolishing a small table top fountain. I call this: Stick a Fork in it; it's Done

******Subject change!******

I have some exciting news for you, Internet! The aforementioned Jena has asked me to be her MAID OF HONOR!!! Oh yeah! That's right! Now instead of being a chunky bride's maid I get to be the real deal; a fat Maid of Honor! Seriously though, I've been doing great on shedding the pounds, so we will see how cute and skinny I get before the wedding. I have a little bit of time considering the date is set for July 2010.

So far I am way on top of my Maid of Honor duties. Jena has already bought her dress! (I'd post a picture of it, but I can't because Michael has been dying to sneak a peek.) Also, she and I set the date, and we have been narrowing down the venue sites to the first few that we want to visit! So exciting! I had already started to plan the bachelorette party - a 3 day weekend in Las Vegas - when Michael suggested that Jena might like a 3 day camping trip more. Well if that is how she is going to be then I have something awesome in store for her! I can't write about it on here though, because I am going to spring it on her as a surprise! Jena, if you're reading this, just know that you are going to have to pack for a longer trip than just 3 measly days!!!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics