Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

May 29, 2009

Big Mac Attack

Things are not so good today, Internet. I have Mcdonald's poisoning. I ate a big mac yesterday and by midnight I was having horrible nausea and stomach cramping. By 2 am, Ronald Mcdonald's assault on my digestive track was in full swing.

I threw up all night. Even after my stomach was empty it continued to turn itself inside out. I started chugging water so i would have something to come up. That's a little trick I learned during my pregnancy. It hurts much less when there is something to come up.

Even now, in the afternoon, I am still throwing up and having stomach cramps. The only thing I have been able to keep down so far is a popcicle. That was less than an hour ago so the results are yet to be determined.

I know what you're thinking, Internet. Do not even go there. No. I am not pregnant! There are other symptoms that are CLEARLY food related. If anything, this incident has only solidified in my mind my overwhelming desire to NOT be pregnant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics