Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

August 11, 2009

Work and the Amazing Email

Hi, Internet.

I just wanted to stop by to let you know that work is going great! I am just being my normal, helpful self, and customers are loving it! Our customers get telephone surveys periodically, asking about the service that was proved to them when they came in. So far, all of my customers have given me top ratings. Most recently, a nice woman left some wonderful voice comments about how much she loves me and would refer her friends and family to me. This apparently caught the eye of some important manager of something, who emailed me to say good job.

At first I didn't think much of it. I just thought that people were trying to congratulate and motivate a new employee. Turns out its a pretty big deal to catch his eye. Guess I'm on the radar now; so much for flying low. So far my customers seem pretty happy with me. I'm on lunch right now and I spilled some curry on my shirt. Hopefully that doesn't make anyone change their mind. You know how fickle the public can be.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics