Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

December 2, 2010

You Can't Cheat on the hCG Diet!

I cheated on the hCG diet last night. I had half a cupcake, one chicken nugget, and I ate mushrooms and olives, none of which are on the approved list. I counted every last bite and nibble and I ate 606 calories yesterday. That is 106 over my allotted amount.

I was hoping that even though I had eaten things that were not included in Dr. Simeons' approved eating list, that I would be okay. I even worked out to be extra sure. I worked out for about an hour and burned 400 calories. so, 606 calories minus the 400 calories that I burned off should equal 206 calories. I should have lost weight, right?

WRONG!I didn't lose an ounce. I weighed in at exactly the same amount as the day before! If I had not worked out, I would have gained weight for sure. So in order to combat that, I am having an apple day. Today I am going to eat only apples, up to six. I am also going to have another hardcore workout day to try to make up for the lost opportunity.

Oh, and can I just say - this whole cupcake thing really made me think of the TV show The Biggest Loser. If I saw a contestant on that show trade in half a cupcake for a 2 pound advantage, I would think that they were not in it to win it. I am definitely all about winning this and so that is how I am going to think about cupcakes and chicken nuggets from now on!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics