Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

December 2, 2010

hCG is Not a Scam

I have lost 12 pounds in 4 day on the hCG diet. When I first heard about this diet I thought it was a scam. When I looked into it a little further, I was skeptical. When my Aunt said it worked, I wanted to try it. When I learned about how it worked, I was confident. Now that I am using it, I am ecstatic.

The hCG diet is amazing. It works. It takes work, but it works. Today I got on the scale and I am down another 2 pounds, bringing my total to 12 pounds in 4 full days. This is my 5th day on the diet, not including my first two "fat loading" days.

Today I faced the ultimate temptations. I brought Caleb to the mall to see Santa Claus and we went to the food court to get him lunch. The smells of a million different foods were assaulting my senses. All around me people were delighting in the golden brown crunchy goodness off deep fried anything. I got Caleb his happy meal and I ordered a bag of apple slices and an unsweetened ice tea for myself. Disaster averted.

When I got home, I couldn't help myself. Just one bite... which turned into a whole nugget. So there you have it, I cheated. After all of those promises that I had made to myself, I ate that chicken nugget. It was cold already and a little gross, but I made audible yummy noises while I ate it. Then, I went to my mom's house for dinner. She made spaghetti for Caleb's birthday dinner. Now the tomatoes and the onions are on my approved eating list, but the mushrooms and to olives definitely are not. I ate about 1 cup of sauce over 2 ounces of grilled chicken. Then, I ate half of a strawberry cupcake. Oh and did I mention the 3 bites of garlic bread.

I was filled with regret all night. I had already worked out this morning, but I knew that all of that effort went out the window when I scarfed down that old chicken nugget. I realized that it was the chicken nugget that did me in. Once I caved, it was easier to give in to all of the other foods. I am really going to have to get all of that in check before we have Caleb's birthday party. There is going to be pizza, cake, ice cream, and tons of other goodies. I'm going to have to amp up my will power - big time!

In an effort to avoid blowing everything, I did some pretty rigorous workouts tonight. I did 100 crunches, briskly walked about 6 miles, and did 150 bicep curls with a small weight. All of that ended up to be about 317 calories burned according to myfitnesspal.com. I also used this website to calculate my caloric intake for the day, which was around 606. That's 106 more than what I am supposed to have, plus I mixed in all kinds of things that are not approved. Breads, sugars, and oh, I forgot to tell you about the ranch dressing I dipped some cherry tomatoes in... all that stuff is not on the list of approved things I can eat. They can really mess things up for me. Also, all of the oil that was still on that chicken nugget will be eat up by the hCG drops before my extra fat it burned. I really sabotaged myself today. I hope that the exercise makes up for it!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics