Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 30, 2010

I Lost 10 pounds in 3 Days on the hCG Diet

Imagine my surprise when I got on the scale this morning and saw that after 3 full days of dieting, I had lost 10 pounds!I had technically been on the diet for 5 days, but remember the first two days are fat loading days. You eat whatever you want, and don't weigh in. I started on Thanksgiving and ate anything I wanted for two days. Even though I wasn't supposed to weigh in, I did anyway. I wanted to see if I had gained anything over those two days. As it turned out, I didn't. As a side note, I wasn't too surprised about that. It seemed as though no matter what I did - unbridled feasting or severe fasting, I never gained or lost anything, even before this diet.

I've been in dire need of a head start. Some way to lose the weight quickly so that I can keep it off. I just can't stand being hungry. I have an emotional attachment to food. I literally get choked up emotionally if there is something that I want to eat and I can't have it. I can't explain it, that's just how I am.

In the past, I had used the original formula of Trim Spa with great success. The appetite suppressant curbed all of my cravings. The only problem is that the main ingredient in the formula was outlawed at the peak of my cycle, and the sudden interruption caused all of my weight to come back. That was probably 5 or 6 years ago and I have been heavy ever since.

I know I can keep the weight off, I just know it. I just need a little help getting to my goal weight so that I can manage it. The hCG diet has a very strict menu, but the success that I am having has motivated me to stay on track. I am still having an emotional reaction to food, but I am nurturing my own will power and I haven't cheated. I won't cheat.

I would do anything to lose 10 pounds in 3 days. I would lick the floor at the mall to lose 10 pounds in 3 days. If all I have to do is say no to cravings and take hCG drops, then I will do it. What I won't do is starve myself all day to lose 1 pound every week. I need to see results faster or I get discouraged. 10 pounds in 3 days! That puts me 25% of the way to my weight loss goal in less than 10% of the length of the diet.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics