Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 17, 2010

Birthday Party Planning

Party planning for Caleb's 3rd birthday has begun! I have booked his party at a local pizza place. I will release the information about the location after the party when I write my review of this place. Which, so far, is not so stellar. Not bad enough for me to pull the party, but nothing really impressive.

He has been saying for months now that he wants an alligator cake. Except for the last few days. Over the last few days he has been saying he wants a Star Wars cake. Except for today. Today he says that he wants "little cakes" (cupcakes) with alligators and Star Wars. I think I can accomplish that.

The nice thing about having his party at an establishment is that I don't have to do any planning. I don't have to worry about making food, or planning activities. We are eating pizza made by the part place, and we are playing on their bouncy house or whatever play structure they have over there... I'm not sure, I've never been there.

That's right, I have never been there. Caleb has gone with his grandparents and he loves it. It was no surprise to me that he wanted to have his party there. Every time he goes there for dinner, he talks about it for weeks afterwards. He is so excited about his party being there that he has been telling anyone who will listen that he is going to the pizza place to turn 3.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics