Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 24, 2010

Zappos.com

I first discovered Zappos.com about 5 years ago when I was shopping for some super cute work shoes that i simply couldn't find in my size. I googled the name of the shoes and found them on Zappos.com for less than they were charging at the mall. That's all it takes for me, I was instantly sold. I remember being impressed with how quickly I received my new shoes, and since then I have been using Zappos.com pretty frequently.

A couple of years later, I was looking for a wallet to match a Roxy purse I purchased at the mall. Where did I find it? On my favorite shopping website, Zappos.com. The website had either grown into more than just shoes, or I had never noticed the name brand links on the page that lead to different items like bags and clothing. Zappos.com totally came through for me again and I won't soon forget it.

This year for Christmas, I am going to buy myself some presents. It might seem wrong, but I don't think that anyone else is going to get me anything, and there are a few things that I really want/need. All of the girls at work are sporting new handbags from the outlet malls. While I really want/need a new bag, I don't think that I want to fight the crowds on black Friday to get a deal. I'm browsing the selection at Zappos.com right now and they have great prices and an amazing selection. I like to think that all of my shoe purchases have helped them build their site into what it is today.

There are so many awesome name brands on this website! They have Adidas, Vera Wang, North Face, Teva - you name it! All different brands, styles, prices... there is everything you need here to get your Christmas shopping done in one swoop! Shopping online isn't just for therapy anymore! Now it is more productive and efficient than ever because of the success of Zappos.com - unofficially due in large part to my repeat business!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics