Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 28, 2010

I'm on The hCG Diet: Day 4

Holy cow, I lost 5 pounds in one day! I weighed myself after work last night and the scale said I had lost 2 lbs, but I shrugged it off as a fluke and crossed my fingers that the scale would read the same in the morning. When I got on the scale this morning it said I had lost 5 pounds! That's 3 extra pounds overnight! I think it may just be the initial shock response from my body at the start of a new diet.

Today was exactly the same as yesterday, except that it was my day off. I think that being home made it harder for me to stop thinking about food. I felt hungrier today and almost broke down and cheated - almost! I didn't cheat, I held fast. I had the same meals as yesterday, but today I ate 1 of my 2 allotted apples. I'll tell ya, an apple never tasted so good! I was starving, and that apple really hit the spot. I ate it right before getting into bed, and in 15 minutes I'll take my last set if drops.

I am sooooooo hoping that I will lose 2 pounds before I weigh myself tomorrow. I am supposed to lose at least one, but I am trying to set high goals for myself. I hope I don't get disappointed.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics