Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 29, 2010

I Lost 8lbs in 2 Days on the hCG Diet

Did you see that? Today I got on the scale first thing this morning, shut my eyes and said a prayer. I was hoping above hope to have lost at least 2 pounds. When I looked down at the scale, I saw that I had lost a FULL 3 pounds! That makes a total of 8 pounds over two days!

I am so terrified of not seeing results that I spent some time doing a mild work out. When I say mild, I mean it. I walked in place for about 30 minutes at a brisk pace, about 4.0 mph. So, I walked about 2 miles while I was doing my dishes and cleaning my kitchen. Hey, I can't ever seem to find the time to work out, so I have to get creative and multi task. If I don't work out while I am doing something else then it won't get done.

Today I had my regular skinless chicken breast for lunch. This time I cut it all up and put it over two cups of spinach with vinegar instead of dressing and some salt and pepper. It was nice to feel like I was eating a little salad for lunch. I'll probably do the same thing for dinner, and I think that I will most likely eat an apple in the evening.

As, far as working out, I did a little dancing while I was getting ready this morning. At first it wasn't meant to be working out, but then when I realized I was moving around, I decided to kick it up a notch. I know that diets usually start off strong and then plateau. I really don't want that to happen to me so I am going to do whatever it takes to get skinny FAST

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics