Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

November 27, 2010

hCG Diet: Day 3

So, it's my 3rd day on the hCG diet. This is my first actual day that feels like dieting. I have been taking the drops for the last few days, but today is the day that the limitations come into play. Today for breakfast, I had a glass of water that made me want to puke. I don't know if that is because of the drops or if it was because it was earlier than I would normally consume anything other than coffee. After I had my water, I had about 8 oz of hot tea. That was pretty gross too, which was strange because I normally enjoy tea very much. Again, I'm not sure it was the hCG, it could have just been me.

So far I have had mild hunger pains. The instructions say to increase the number of drops you take each time if the hunger pains are persistent. I just waited a few minutes and they went away. For lunch I had a small piece of lean white meat and some cucumber slices with vinegar, salt and pepper. I drank 32 oz of unsweetened iced tea and I'm sure that played a big part in how full I felt after such a small meal.

I had the same thing for dinner after work. I've been using a George Foreman grill and it works really well for draining the grease. I'm not supposed to have any oil or grease because the hCG will burn that first before it consumes my stored fat. For that same reason, I can't even use lotions or make up with oil in them. It's pretty intense. If I cook lean ground beef, I have to rinse it under water after it's cooked to be sure that all of the grease is gone. I feel like it's just so much easier to stick chicken in the Foreman.

I'm feeling pretty hungry, so I've been taking the drops four times a day instead of only three. It seems to be helping me. I'm excited to weigh myself tomorrow. I'm supposed to be 1-2 pounds lighter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics