Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 21, 2011

Rental Schmental Make Me Mental

Ever since I started living a lone I have been struggling to pay my rent. Times are hard when you're a single mom working part time. If I could go full time at work, I would probably still be struggling.

I started to look for an apartment or townhouse to try to cut costs and live further below my means. The problem is that I need so much room! I have a son and a dog and a cat, and when you add up all of those things, I would pay almost as much to live in a smaller place without a yard. It just doesn't seem worth it. I have started trying to sell some of my things on Craigslist, but I'm not getting any offers. I think I'm going to have to come down in price on quite a few things.

I'm just trying to do the best that I can with what I have, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I wish that I could move away and have a fresh start, but I'm just not going to be able to, I'm fairly certain of that. So there will be no fresh start for Crystal. There will always be this horrible and lingering baggage that I can't shake. I would still like to move into a new place, with a new keyhole, if you catch my drift.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics