Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 29, 2011

Sardines: I Don't Eat 'Em.

My Brother, Mikey (While eating Sardines): "You know what's disturbing about these sardines? [nom, nom, nom] "

Me: "Yes. It's a fish in a can."

M.B.M.: "It's that I've seen this exact same picture floating around in my fish tank. A headless, tailless fish."

Me: "I have a different reason."

M.B.M.: "What is it?"

Me: "Finish eating, and I'll tell you after."

M.B.M.: "Tell me, now."

Me: "No."

M.B.M.: "Is it because there's poop in it?"

Me: "Not originally, but that's a good reason."

M.B.M.: "Tell me."

Me: "No."

M.B.M.: "Yes."

Me: "It's that there is no possible way to deworm something that small."

[Long Pause]

M.B.M.: "Ew."

[Long Pause]

M.B.M.: "There goes my appetite."

[Long Pause]

M.B.M: "If these were in Louisiana Hot Sauce, I'd still be eating them."

[Sardine goes down the drain.]

-Fin-


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics