Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

May 6, 2010

Mother's Day is May 9th, 2010


I just wanted to take some time to remind all of you that Mother's Day is on May 9th this year. That means THIS Sunday, for anyone who is not counting. Remember that this day is for you mom who loves you. I never understood what Mother's Day was all about until I had my own little one. Now I know that it is, in fact, a deeply cherished and very important holiday to mothers everywhere. So, don't forget you mom on Sunday. Make sure you at least give her a call and tell her that you love her.

Oh, and just a heads up, you're going to want to re-celebrate Mother's Day on your birthday as well. That day is really more for her also - just in case you didn't know.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics