Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

May 7, 2010

Unofficial Movie Night: Bolt

Caleb is sick tonight and so we had an unofficial movie night. He had several naps throughout the day because his fever left him very lethargic. Because of that, I knew he would be staying up late, but also that he wouldn't have a lot of energy.

When Bolt came out I really wanted to take him to see it, but he hadn't yet been to a theater and I knew he wasn't ready. So, I decided to rent it for him tonight. He loved it! Dogs, cats, and hamsters are some of Caleb's favorite things. It was so cute to watch him laugh at the funny parts. My little son has quite the sense of humor. He thought the funniest parts were when the characters hurt themselves on accident.

Another thing that I noticed was his ability to relate to the characters emotionally. When the Dog was separated from his friends, Caleb would remark, "he's so sad..." When they were reunited he would beam and say, "he's happy!"

I thought the movie was just adorable! It was funny, cute, and entertaining. And I have to tell you, I cried at the end. The little dog just loves his person so much and it reminded me of my little dog Samson (after whom Caleb is named). I think I am probably going to add this movie to our DVD library.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics