Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

May 21, 2010

Movie Night: Shrek 1

This week for movie night, we watched the first Shrek movie. There is a new Shrek coming out soon. Normally, I wait until movies are in the $3.00 theater near my house before I go to see them.

Caleb is still little enough to get into the theater for free, and so I only pay $3.00 for myself. That way, if Caleb throws a tantrum or has a potty accident, we didn't lose out on a lot of money if we need to leave. I think a lot of people feel the same way, because I have never seen more toddlers in a movie theater than at the $3.00 theater. Every kids movie is full of 2-5 year olds! It's almost like a kids club; I see the same parents there all the time!

Caleb is SO into Shrek right now. He insisted that we get a box of fruity cereal with Shrek on the front. (It was lucky for him that we were in the market for cereal anyhow.) It was no surprise that he picked Shrek for movie night. I have been wanting to watch all of the Shrek movies with him, leading up to the new one.

The first movie that he ever went to in the theaters was when Toy Story 1 and 2 were re released in 3D. Caleb didn't really like the 3D glasses. They were too big for him and they were uncomfortable on his face. It's too bad because I would like to see the movie in 3D, but I don't know if he would be that into it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics