Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 2, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel?

I think there might be a tiny little pin prick light at the end of my foreclosure tunnel. I talked to my dear friend Amy Brown about my little problem and she invited us to come take a look at their rental home. I gave her the full laundry list of reasons why she wouldn't want me to be her tenant, but she seems unfazed. So now we have a place to go if we could only get rid of our current home. Well, there is another catch.

We wouldn't be able to afford the payments on our own. They are just a little bit higher that our condo, but we would still be struggling. So one of two things needs to happen.

1. I need a job
---- or ----
2. We need a roommate


After devoting a year and a half to being a stay-at-home-mom; it would greatly pain me to leave Caleb with someone else, even if it was just part time. I'll do it if I have to, but I'd really like it to be a last resort. (I guess that means I should have made it second on my list, eh?) That leaves us with the alternative... find a roommate.

Who could we possibly trust to live with us now that we have a son? Certainly not our hoodlum friends of yesteryear. Well, who better than family? We are trying to talk my sister into renting the house with us. I really hope that she goes for it, but there are so many variables. She is wanting to change her work to part time and then go to school full time. I am praying that it works out without changing her plans. I told her that I don't want her to feel any pressure or obligation and of course I really mean that. I just hope that it works out for her and for us. That would be ideal.

Only time will tell.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics