Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 8, 2009

Tomorrow: The Zoo

Hi Internet,

Not a lot is new these days, but I thought that I would check in with you and just let you know that I'm alright. My Aunt Pam and Maw Maw (just one of the many ways to say "grandma" in the south) are in town still. Tomorrow we are going to go to the Portland Zoo. It's not really anything special, but Caleb loves it and the 2nd Tuesday of every month is a 2 dollar Tuesday. Admission is only 2 bucks and it's worth the trip to get in for that price.

Although, I should warn you, if you go during Summer break, chaos ensues. My brother, Brian, and I took Caleb to the last $2.00 Tuesday of the Summer last year and had a minor altercation with a crazy lady. We ended up calling the cops after she threatened us. Even the 911 operator was laughing at our description of her. "Crazy ass white lady; dressed like a crack head" The good news is that the cop got there in just a few minutes, and he introduced us to a secret short cut to the zoo.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be so crowded. School isn't out yet and so I think we will be good to go. I already packed the lunches and got everything together, so we will be ready to leave in the afternoon without having to work all morning.

Speaking of working all morning - I cleaned the house SO well today and it only took Caleb a few minutes to trash it. I swear our place is just too small for the 3 of us. I am running out of places to hide things.

Well I will talk to you later, internet. I will probably be tweeting a lot at the zoo, so if you want to see what is going on check me out on Twitter. You can follow the links or type www.twitter.com/CrystalBoyes in your browser.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics