Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 30, 2009

A Dream Come True

Dear Internet,
right now i am sitting on my back porch in the sunshine reading a book. Seriously, this is like a dream come true for me. I always wanted to enjoy my own tiny back yard back at the condo. Who cares if it was only 100 square feet? It wasn't the size that prevented me from enjoying myself. It was the 4 ft high cyclone fence and neighbors everywhere you look. It was a complete lack of privacy. But not here.

Here I sit in privacy soaking up the sun. My birds are on the porch next to me splashing around in a bowl of water. My dogs are lying down at my feet; one sun bathing the other chewing a stick. A butterfly just fluttered by, no kidding.

This is great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics