Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

July 4, 2009

Humming Bird Siting

A humming bird came into my yard today! He buzzed in, looked around, and when he didn't find a humming bird feeder he have me a sort of ''how dare you'' look and then he zipped away. Needless to say I went straight out and got a humming bird feeder. I hope he returns tomorrow.
Our house warming party was yesterday. We barbecued some chicken and had a bon fire. The kids roasted marshmellows and the adults sat under the shade of a near by maple tree. A squirrel scampered by to check is out and i opted out of making friends with him. My mom fed a squirrel who ended up being a mama squirrel. The babies are close to eating out of my mom's hands but they are really destroying her garden. I think I'll stick with the humming bird.
Right now i am lounging by the pool. The wading pool, that is. Caleb is soaking up the last of the warm setting sun and the dogs are stopping by every once in a while for a drink. Good grief. My son just lapped up water from the pool like a dog. Gross.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics