Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

June 5, 2009

Sky Net Human Resources?

Hey, Internet,

I'm trying to get an interview at Macy's today. I filled out an application online 2 days ago. Yesterday they emailed me saying they wanted me to schedule an interview online, but there were no times available. Today, they sent me another email saying that they still want to interview me. The website for scheduling the interviews is still saying there are no times available. I have been trying to call the HR Dept for over 20 minutes, but no one is answering. Perhaps they are out to lunch, or perhaps the HR Department is just run by robots altogether. I think that this may be the beginning of Sky Net taking over the world.

Maybe Sky Net is hiring?



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics