Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 26, 2010

Stop and Smell the Scentsy

My Scentsy warmer smells up my whole house like clean laundry, I would like you to know. I have it in my bedroom, and I can smell it throughout my entire home. I am growing deeper and deeper in love with it as the moments tic by. I thought one post would be enough, but I had to share this with you.

The smell that is wafting through my home is so good that it's distracting. Here are a few things that have happened only because I stopped to take a deep breath and smell the Scentsy:

Forgot where I put my purse - it was hanging on a hook in the bathroom
Forgot to pack up my computer
Forgot why I entered my room - did I come in here for something, or was I just following the scent of clean laundry?
Forgot to put on pants - at least I never left the house.

My room is so cozy and relaxing now that all I want to do is lie on my bed with the lights off. I want to get cozy next to the warm glow and fresh smell from my Scentsy. I'm serious people, I am totally in love. I think I am going to pick out another one for my living room.

I gave my mom the Lotus warmer and she loves it! She put it front and center on her fireplace mantle. In her ranch style home, her fireplace and her bedroom are on opposite sides of the house and as far apart as they can be without crossing the property line. I am in her room with the door shut, and I can still smell the warm and calming scent of Vanilla Suede coming from the Scentsy warmer.

I'm a huge fan. You can all look forward to being invited to my Scentsy party!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics