Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

February 28, 2010

I'd Pay For Jersey Shore Insurance

Would you pay to party with the cast from MTV's Jersey Shore? I wouldn't. I wouldn't even pay a measly $5 cover charge to get into a club if I knew they were there. I would purposefully avoid a club if I knew anyone from Jersey Shore was inside. I'd pay someone to promise to warn me if I was ever about to accidentally bump into someone from that cast.

Apparently, I'm the weird one. According to this TMZ article too many people want to get some JS action. I learned enough about the way they party from watching the TV show. It would be easier to just avoid anyone from that show and skip right to the morning after of guilt, shame, and regret.

Maybe I am being unfair. These are just normal people... Normal people who totally asked to be put into the spotlight, most of whom tried unceasingly to have sex with a different stranger every night. Um, no; I'm pretty sure these are the types of people that I try to avoid.

It's not that I am against regular people becoming sub D-list celebrities by means of reality TV. And I should probably state for the record, that I watched every single episode of Jersey Shore, including the reunion show!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics