Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 3, 2010

Jillian Michaels is rehired (by me)

It was about a year ago that I wrote a post called Jillian Michaels is a Jerk. That is about how long it has been since I last worked out. I have done it here and there, but haven't done anything consistent. Every time I start working out I say the same thing. "This is it!" I say, "This time I am changing my life!"

Well, I never really did enough to change anything for very long. I am right back to the weight I am every time I start to try to work out. I am pretty discouraged, as usual, but I have decided to try again. There isn't any other way for me to shed these pounds before my vacation to Sacramento. I am going to get up early tomorrow and work out before anyone wakes up. It's going to be hard because I love sleeping in. This means that I will have to go to bed early... um... and by early I mean about 2 hours ago!

Well... nothing wakes you up like Jillian Michaels yelling at you!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics