Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 3, 2010

Bye Bye Big Fat Loser Night

Sadly, I haven't been keeping up on the latest season of Biggest Loser. And even more sad is that Big Fat Loser night has been cancelled! Not the show, I mean the family night. We haven't been watching this season together at all, and that is why I haven't been keeping up with it.

When I get a moment, I try to watch them on my DVR, but it's just not the same. The best part of Big Fat Loser night was being with my family. We had so much fun cracking jokes and spending quality time together. It just seems like everyone is too busy these days. I can only hope that next season we will be able to get everything back together again.

I just happened to be at my parents' house tonight when Biggest Loser Couples came on, and they invited me to stay and watch it. It was fun to have an almost Big Fat Loser night. It was just my parents, my sister, Caleb - who was playing with a whistle - and myself. Michael was home, but he was quarantined to his room with a bad cold. :::insert sad face here:::

This is the only episode of the season that I have watched all the way through, and lemme tell ya, one episode is all it takes for me to make up my mind. I can't stand that Michael guy. He is greasy, gross, and I abhor his attitude. I really hope he doesn't make it to the end. He is this season's Heba!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics