Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 27, 2010

How Sweet

My husband just said the sweetest thing to me! He leaned over to kiss me, stopped, and said,


Your skin looks great!"


I thought that it was so nice to hear that I forgot to be upset that he sounded shocked. I have been trying to take better care of my skin for about the last 8 months. I have been using Mary Kay time wise 3 in 1 facial cleaner and moisturizer. I just use it to wash my face in the morning and sometimes I remember to do it at night too.

I have also been going all weekend without wearing any make up. I don't know if that makes a difference, but I had the feeling that my face needed a break. It probably mainly helps because I don't sleep with my make up on if I never put it on to begin with.

Anyway I guess it paid off because after 8 months my husband noticed. That's pretty quick for him.





Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics