Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 29, 2010

Me Likey

I just learned about a new way to earn money on my blog. It's called MyLikes. The reason that I think it is worth a try is because you get to choose the advertisers that are on your blog. You create a banner filled with links to things you actually like! Then those things are posted to your twitter, facebook, or blog; you make the choice.

MyLikes is a CPC program where the advertiser pays you every time someone clicks on the link that you post. It works similarly to Google adsense, from what I can tell. The beauty is, as I mentioned before, you get to choose the ads that are displayed on your site. I like to have this control. It means that I know there won't be any weirdos advertising on my blog through MyLikes.

Right now I am testing MyLikes on Twitter. It seems really easy to use and I look forward to finding out more about how it works. I promise to write a post letting everyone know how it all worked out.




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics