Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 4, 2010

I'm a Car Insurance Model!

This post brought to you by your friends at www.automobileinsurance.me.

I was checking out this website today. Shawn and I have been reviewing our coverage lately. We've shopped around at some places, and even went to those sites that say they will do the shopping around for you. We weren't really happy with what we found. I think one reason might be because we don't exactly know what it is that we are shopping for. Car insurance is confusing. There are all different kinds of programs and different states have different minimums. This website breaks down the different types of coverage there is and writes it in plain, normal-human language.

I was introduced to something called no-fault, which I thought was a great idea. Unfortunately, it isn't in effect in my area. Only certain states have it. If you want to know if your state is one of them, there is a list available here. You can also check out this site to get a quote and see if you qualify for one of their discounts.

Actually, I liked it so much that I am going to include a link in my side bar. That way when this post is old and on another page, you'll still be able to easily get to the link. Oh! While you are there, you have to check out the pictures on the side.I was amazed when I saw the picture of the girl in the lower right hand corner. She looks like a cross between me and iCarly!!!! Look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics