Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 23, 2010

My 2nd Article Published

I've been published again! This is my 2nd article and I am so excited. It's about the tusk of a Columbian Mammoth that was found in a nearby town called Ridgefield, Wa. Please check it out here and let me know what you think!

I've really been enjoying writing for Associated Content. I can write about whatever I want and they pay me for it. I think its a great way to get free experience as a writer. One of my coworkers is going to be signing up soon. She says she wants to practice writing again to prepare herself to go back to school. I think that is a great idea! Practicing will definitely make her better at writing. It will freshen up her skills, and she will get paid for submitting her content! Super smart.

If you want to give it a try, you can click on the associated content button on my side bar that says, "join submit earn".




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics