Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 30, 2010

Rebirth of a Blog

This just in.

My blog, Mamapotamus has just been resurrected. Fortunately, when I stopped using it, I kept all the code because I think it's super cute.

Mamapotamus is about my weight loss adventures. I will track my exercise and my diet. I will basically be posting my calories consumed vs. my calories burned. I am going to use this blog to track my weight loss progress, and also to talk about different methods for weight loss.

I am currently trying to talk my friend Chelsea into guest blogging. She is using MetaFast right now. I think that her experience with this diet would be a great source of information for my readers. I would like to cover as much of the weight loss industry as I can, while focusing on my own calorie counting adventure.

I hope Chels is on board.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics