Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 17, 2010

You Deserve a Promotion

Brought to you by the awesome folks at Lowe Promotions

You know what I love? Swag. I really do love it. I enjoy networking and schmoozing. I love to come home with a big bag of free stuff. I'll take it all, ink pens, note pads, key chains, money clips... give it up! Just today I got a promotional notebook with fancy ink pen from Samsung.

If you have your own company or website that you want to promote, giving away free stuff is a great way to advertise. Traditional forms of advertising leave your potential customers with only an image in their mind. Branding an item leaves a longer lasting impression with people. Its taking your own logo and putting in the hands of your potential customers. Letting them walk around with it, pass it on to their friends, and see it on an item they can use everyday. Branding a T-shirt, hat, or umbrella is a great idea. It not only serves a purpose for someone, but it also will be free advertisement every time it is used!

If you're going to literally put your name on a product, you want to know that it is of high quality. If this is going to be the reason people remember your company name and logo, you want it to leave a good impression. That is why I would recommend Lowe Promotions for your Promotional Items. They have been in the business of branding items for over 2 decades. Check out their wide variety of available items by clicking the link above. Maybe you can send me some swag! Maybe I will make Just a Housebear swag! Let's trade!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics