Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 3, 2010

Moderate Work Out Success

I worked out today. I'm not particularly proud of it because I didn't work out for very long or very much. I didn't get to wake up early enough to get anything done before the rest of the house woke up. Whenever I workout when Caleb and the dog are awake, it's pretty difficult to perform.

Whenever I get on the floor to do crunches the dog thinks I am trying to wrestle with him... and he thinks he's winning. Caleb mostly likes to workout either right along side of me, or so close to me that I can't move. I do have to admit that it is very cute.

I was able to work out for about 15 minutes and I worked up a little bit of a sweat. Hopefully, I will be able to do at least another 15 minutes when I get home. I might take the dog for a jog around the block if it isn't raining.

I'm really glad that I took the time to at least put in the short time that I did. It would have been so easy for me to put everything off until tomorrow. Seeing as how that is what I did yesterday, I didn't want to do it again. Keep me accountable, internet friends. Don't like me slack off. I need you all to be my Jillian Michaels, only maybe slightly nicer. Like Jillian with a splash of Bob.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics