Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 27, 2010

Welcome Spring

Here are a few photos that say to me: "Spring has sprung!"



This is Caleb on the prowl for dandelions. He would rather pick tulips, but we are trying to protect those at least until they open all the way.


This is a soon-to-be Daddy bird in my mom's front yard. He was singing so pretty to the other birds to stay away from his love nest.

Here is the same Daddy bird with the Mama bird diving in.


Here is Mama bird checking me out. Isn't she cute? These trees are impossibly high. I'm hoping the nest will be low enough that I will be able to take some shots of it for the blog.



This is Pony Boy napping in the flower bed. Definitely a Springtime activity.




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics