Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

March 25, 2010

Curious Dream

I dreamed that my friend from NYC moved back to Seattle. She reopened her worm farm (which she never actually had to begin with). I was getting ready to drive 3 hours to get some of her top of the line worms so I could start my own worm farm.


The first thing that I thought was, "I gotta lay off the midnight snacking!" Then I realized that dreaming about worms beats dreaming about being at work. I had dreamt about working the 3 previous nights.


I hate it when I dream about working. It's like being there without getting paid. I already feel like I am there all day. It's way too much to be there when I sleep.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics