Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 12, 2009

Jillian Michaels is a Jerk




illian Michaels is my new personal trainer. She has some workout routines on Exercise TV on demand. They are only about 20 minutes long, but they are so hardcore! She is expecting way too much from me. Every time I stop to take a break she yells at me and tells me "The finish line is not where you quit! It's where you finish strong!" Then she makes me jump with an invisible rope and do jumping jacks; which I hate. Can you believe she told me, "If you're looking for a modified jumping jack - you're not going to find it here! I have 400 pound people that jump; you can, too!" I mean seriously, how rude.

She's got a good record of successes with her clients, so I guess I will keep her around. I'm glad that I did the workout today. I've been wanting to restart my workout and weight loss goals. Shawn has started a Biggest Loser contest at work and I think he is going to the gym tonight, which means I might not get the time to go myself.

I probably definitely could have gotten a way better workout at the gym though. Bane thought that my dumbbells were some wonderful new chew toy that I was obviously keeping from him. Caleb thought that when I was lunging I was obviously making a really cool obstacle course for him. Between an 80 lbs pitbull trying to pull my weights out of my hand and Caleb doing figure eights around my ankles I didn't get to stay very focused. I did work up a good sweat though.

I would have liked to have done more chest exercises, but every time I tried to do a push up the dog and the baby would attack me. Bane tried to squish himself between me and the floor and Caleb tried to climb on top of me to play horsey. If I do make it to the gym tonight, I will have to get in some chest machines.


Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics