Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 12, 2009

Crystalology




his is a Q & A post I got from Janell on MySpace. I thought it was pretty fun, and since we both thought it was cool enough that we put off doing things we really needed to get done; I thought I would post it on here. Enjoy!

********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Annies Natural Goddess - dumb name; yummy flavor


What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Depends on what I am in the mood for. I like Olive Garden, El Tapatio, Thien Hong, McGrath's Fish House, Red Robin, nothing too fancy.


What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Turkey Sandwiches from paradise bakery... ooh or their Walnut Chicken Salad. Come to think of it, I believe I actually HAVE eaten those for 2 weeks straight.


What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Candian Bacon & Pineapple..Mmmmm - Janell and I have so much in common


What do you like to put on your toast?
Jam


***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
One great big TV


What color cell phone do you have?
Red & Black


What color of ipod do you have?
White


***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right handed.


Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Caleb was removed.


What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A big giant bulky stroller, to replace it with a new sleak awesome stroller


Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, but I've seen it happen to quite a few people.


************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Eh, no. I don't think so.


If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I'd change it to my middle name


Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Add a couple more zeros and you've got a deal.


************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3 or 4 and I was thinking yesterday that I'd like another pair. Have you seen those fuzzy slippers that are flip flops? How cute!


Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Hmmm... not counting Sunday mornings at church and times when the undercovers are following us around......... I dunno, but I'm sure I was being unfairly harassed!


Last person you talked to:
My husband; we're talking right now... about how many cops are in camas, nonetheless


Last person you hugged?
Caleb whenever he crawls this way.


**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Autumn - everything but the rain and soggy ground


Holiday?
Christmas, for sure


Day of the week?
Saturday

Month?
December


***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
Shawn, because he just hung up the phone =[


Mood?
amused


What are you listening to?
The Hoobs singing a song about being a penguin.


Watching?
The Hoobs

Worrying about?
Am I getting hearburn?


***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
Caleb's room


What's the last movie you saw?
Blade Trinity for the millionth time. Thanks Shawn...


Do you smile often?
Whenever I look at Mr. Caleb


Do you always answer your phone?
I almost always answer my home phone, but my cell phone has been dead for almost a week... so, not that one.


If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I don't think I would. If I really wanted to, I could go get those color-changing contacts.


What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
cherry limeade


Do you own a digital camera?
yeah a big fat broken one!


Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, Caleb has a little tiny goldfish named Mr. Wigglesworth.


Favorite Christmas song?
The First Noel


Can you do push ups?
Just a few


Can you do a chin up?
One time I did one.



Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Janell's memory verse. Philippians 4:6-7



Do you have any saved texts? Who are they from and what do they say?
I have saved the texts that Brian sent me when Bethany was in Labor.
They say "out" and "loud"


Ever been in a car wreck?
I keep getting rearended


Do you have an accent?
A Northwestern accent, or so I have been told.


What is the last song to make you cry?
OMGsh when I was preggers I cried to Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is Coming to Town - then I got angry because it was so stupid.


Plans tonight?
Gym perhaps?


Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Been there... many times.


Name 3 things you bought yesterday..
Easy. Milk, juice, soup.


Have you ever been given roses?
A few here and there. I like other flowers more.


Current worry?
not worried


Current hate right now?
Muddy dog feet


Met someone who changed your life recently?
Not recently


How did you bring in the New Year?
I don't wanna brag. You can check out my MySpace pictures.


What song represents you?
Shoot - I have a whole soundtrack


Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I think about it a lot, going back in time and doing everything right; but I wouldn't change anything if it meant I wouldn't have what and who I have now.


Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
I think I probably have done that... Shawn and I will have our 10 year anniversary this week.


Do you have any tattoo/piercing?
yeah yeah, old news.


Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Yes, till death do us part! =]


Does anyone love you?
I'm a pretty loveable person.


Would you be a pirate?
Pirates are mean and evil people who kill and steal, even if the ship is carrying food and goods that are meant to go to their own home's needy people! Pirates are REAL people, and they are murderers and theives.


What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't. Our walls are paper thin!


Ever had someone sing to you?
yeah....every year I stand in front of a cake and people sing to me! LOL --- hahah I love your answer Janell!!!! I hate the stupid birthday song!


When did you last cry?
I think it was Dec 1st 2007 when I found out I had to have an emergency c section


Have you held hands with anyone today?
Not yet, but I think I will do that.


Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Victoria, my cute little niece.


What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
NOT NKOTB. I didn't like them until high school! haha


Do you believe in staying close with your exes?
Pshhhh I believe in pretending they don't exist until you eventually forget their names.


Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Most are relatively new.


Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yes!


What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Kia says I always say, "Here's the deal with _______"


Have you ever ridden an elephant?
YES! and I want to do it again!


Do you like to play Scrabble?
I don't think I have ever done that.


What are you saving your money up for right now?
Family reunion in Califis this summer and Mississippi this fall


When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
Not too long ago


What song do you want played at your funeral?
I think I want someone to find a recording of my grandpa playing "Let the Lower Lights be Burning" I'm sure there is one out there. Then everyone can CRY and I'll be dead so I'll be fine! mwa ha ha ha


What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Telling myself I should have gone to bed an hour ago.


What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I'll just sleep another half hour.







Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics