Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 11, 2009

A Little Facelift




new look for a new year. The holidays are over and I can almost relax. I can't believe that I actually had the time to work on this layout. I did not, however; have the time to change any of my old posts to fit with the new layout. Sorry, they are just going to have to look bad forever. Hopefully, I will be able to post enough that the old, ugly posts will just fade into the background.

I am more than ready to put 2008 behind me and I'm looking forward to 2009! The year is already looking promising. There are a lot of things that went wrong last year, and things can only get better, I'm sure. Even the failing economy is going to work out well for me. I am currently stuck in an ARM, and if the economy stays bad and the feds keep the rates low, I can hopefully make it to a refi without my payments sky-rocketing!
  • My brother, who was laid off last year, started a new and WAY better job at the Public Utilities Department. He's in the union now! Sadly, neither he, nor I, receive a discount on our electricity...
  • Shawn is probably going to be getting a WAY better job himself. It's pretty much a no-brainer how that is going to help out; he's my husband!
  • My sister moved back in with my parents and got away from her irresponsible / hopelessly luckless roommates. Her land lady even let them out of their lease without a penalty.
  • I found pot holders with cupcakes on them, which I took as a sign that I indeed; should decorate my kitchen in cupcakes, no matter what Shawn says.

The list goes on...

I think that 2009 will be filled with happy posts!




Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics