Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 13, 2009

On Your Mark... Get Set...



verything is in place! I went to the store today and picked up some Slimfast; enough for a week. It was on sale, too! I'm assuming as some kind of New Year Resolition endcap. The selection was pretty picked over, but I got some cappacuino delight and some french vanilla to get me started. I also picked up some fruit and veggies for my snacks, and even some of those slim fast snack bars.

I added everything up and with 2 shakes and 2 snacks, I still have over 500 calories left for dinner. It's all a part of my 1,200 calorie diet. Of course, I will be working out as well. I've got to get that metabolism up or else I will just gain everything back when I go back to eating solid foods!

So you see, I have a plan. It's filled with holes, I admit, but if I stick to it, everything should be just fine. Oh, and did I forget to mention that drinking slimfast is way cheaper than eating? I'm going to be skinny and rich! Okay not rich, but I'm going to use all the money I save to buy cute new teeny tiny clothes!








Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics