Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 14, 2009

Big Fat Loser




ast night Shawn and I went to my parent's house to watch The Biggest Loser. My dad, who is Asian and English is his fifth language; calls it "Big Fat Loser". So, we all now call it Big Fat Loser night. We get together and watch The Biggest Loser and afterwards we play video or board games. It's a fun time, and it's the only way I can get Shawn to watch The Biggest Loser with me, normally he hates the show.



Yes, we have mean nick names for some of the people on the show, but in the end, we really are rooting for the slackers to get the boot and for the good, honest, hard working contestants to pull through. Last night was great fun. I was SO upset when Slow-elle made it above the yellow line! I really wanted Danny Sausage Fingers and Jerry-atrics to stay in the game a lot longer. In the end, I think everyone made the right decision in voting off Jerry-atrics and giving Danny Sausage Fingers a chance to learn more, and lose more weight.

I hope that Slow-elle goes home next week. With all of her whining and complaining I was so HAPPY to see Bob FREAK OUT on her! Her self proclaimed game plan was to "fake it 'til I make it", and I just don't think that someone with that attitude deserves to be there! I feel bad for her teammate, Lardla. Now there is a lady who deserves to be at the ranch. I saw those little beads of sweat on her forehead in her home video. I'm torn because I want to see Slow-elle go home, but I want to see Lardla succeed.

Off the subject, I think I have figured out how Slim Fast works. It is a kind of laxative, and I will leave it at that. I have already had a small snack today. I allotted myself 3 oz of baby carrots; which is roughly 8-10. I ate 3 and then I was sick to death of them. I shared one of them with my turtle, Commander Turt Turt. She likes them a lot. I'm starting to feel a little hungry again. I am debating whether I should try to eat more carrots or if I should try one of the Slim Fast 120 calorie snack bars. I'll let you know once I have made my decision.






Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics