Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 12, 2009

Slim Fast or Fat Chance?



ow do you lose weight quickly? How do you lose weight quickly when you don't work out regularly and you like to eat carne asada chips from Muchas Gracias? I'm giving up on eating. I'm going on the mostly liquid diet. I'm going to try the Slim Fast Diet.

That's right; a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, and a sensible dinner. Just like Tommy Lasorda. I've done the Slim Fast thing before, and it worked out alright for me. I didn't cheat, and I lost weight. My only downfall was that when I ran out of shakes, I would go back to eating like garbage.

I think that the Slim Fast will work well for me at this time in my life. I don't eat a lot these days because I just don't have the time. This results in me being lethargic; too tired to work out, and binge eating at night. This is probably the worse combination of fasting / eating that I can think of. For breakfast I usually have 2 or 3 bites of oatmeal or cream of wheat while I am testing the temperature. My lunch is normally the crust of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. If I have a snack it could be called nothing less than ravaging a box of cheese crackers. For dinner, I pig out on over-sized portions of fast food or homemade, deep-fried meat.


My solution? Slim Fast. I'm too busy to eat, so a meal in a can will work great for me.
I eat cheese crackers for snack because A) I really do love them, and B) because they don't have to be prepared. My solution? Carrot sticks, fruit, or other healthy things that don't need to be prepped. Dinner is the only meal that I really have time to prepare, and since Shawn is doing a biggest loser competition at work; we could both benefit from healthier choices.

So, this week I am going to start my Slim Fast diet. I'll keep you posted on how well it works.











Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics