Let's say I try and bite you. How much is it gonna hurt? I'm...

January 14, 2009

Go!



s I sit here and type this blog, I am sipping on a thick and creamy cappuccino delight Slim Fast and watching Cookie Monster and Prairie Dawn on Play With Me Sesame.



This is the first day of my Slim Fast diet. Last night I dreamt that I woke up and my mom had come over with my whole family and made a huge breakfast. There was everything breakfast that you could think of and I stuffed myself with all of it. Then, I cried, "Why did you trick me into eating this when you knew today was my first Slim Fast day?!" Then I woke up STARVING. I think that my subconscious was fighting the start of a new diet.

Excellent, I have some kind of bazaar internal struggle. Just what I needed to make this diet really exciting. I can't wait to see how I sabotage myself next.






Related Posts with Thumbnails
xanga statistics